Been listening to your "Outstanding Service" hold recording for 2 weeks.

mg8716

I've been trying for over 2 weeks to get ahold of ANYONE at Verizon. Can't access the live chat, it just redirects me to the customer service number, can't use the my verizon app at all, and can't accomplish what I need to do via the website.

Yet every time I call I spend anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours (depending on how much "free" time I have) listening to your precorded message about how wonderful your customer service is, only to give up if I don't get automatically disconnected first.

How am I supposed to get ahold of someone in this company?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Been listening to your "Outstanding Service" hold recording for 2 weeks.

Ann154
Expert

1-800-922-0204, option 4 and say agent.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Been listening to your "Outstanding Service" hold recording for 2 weeks.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Mg8716I’m sorry to learn of your experience. Reaching your provider should never take that long. Something definitely has to be going wrong as our agents are available and ready to help. However, no need to get back on the phone. We are here to help you. Please share a few details so we can get started. DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes