Highlighted

Bad service

Don’t know where els to post this but I am literally fed up with Verizon service...I have the beyond unlimited plan along with a Verizon mifi jetpack paying over 180$ monthly..I am a first responder and use my jet pack in my vehicle for my computer. I was told that I could get on a first responder plan for cheaper payment but most importantly my status on data would be priority. I always have 4g LTE where ever I go but my service always terrible. Drops calls all the time and when I am on the phone the calls are broken up or distorted. My mifi service always terrible haveing high latency meaning slow internet even with full 4g signal. I make numerous calls or chats with customer service and they never fix the problem. And I can’t even cancel my service without paying even more money than I already do monthly for cruddy service. Is there a customer service agent that speaks well enough English that people can understand? Or do they even know what I’m the heck are they doing? Verizon advertises the most coverage and best service but it’s false advertising. Please fix my service so I can use it properly and get the service I pay for is that to hard to ask for?

Highlighted

Re: Bad service

About 2 minutes after they finally forced me off my old plan, to the Unlimited $180. Per month ++ Service went to so slow and areas I'd always had service completely dropped all service.  Even on Wi-fi I can't even send texts from my house now.  Been with them for year and literally years, guess it's past time to move my service to another carrier.  At this point, any other service is better than what Verizon is providing. 

Highlighted

I never had the unlimited service but was paying $180 for 30 gb a month. My old jetpack finally died and I had to buy a new one this year wo=th all the bells and whistles. It stinks. I went from 3-4 bars on the old one to 1 bar on the new. it drags, drops service, and most of the day I can't even open a second page. If it were any slower it would be dial up. I noted that when I went to the 30gb plan I immediately began using 3 or more overage gb a month. I had kept records for 2 years and never used over 1000 kb a day so went to the more expensive plan. Immediately they sped up the usage so I went back to 20 GB this month. Cheaper to pay overages on the 20 gb plan than the 30 gb plan. No I do not know a gb from a KB. but I know that verizon rips you off. customer service is a joke and the service has gone downhill in the pst few years. I live rural so need this form of internet connection but I am searching for a better company.

Highlighted

Customer Support

I can’t begin to express our gratitude towards you bringing this important matter to our attention, bellestory23. Nobody here wants you to leave.
Your experience is too important to us for this to go unnoticed. What's the make and model of the new jetpack? What was the old one? What is the city and state along with the closest 2 cross streets where it drags and drops service?
DavidH_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Please post who you found. My MIFI unlimited data is worthless. It's a big ripoff. They say unlimited but if you can't use the internet because the  service drops or is so slow - then it's just a waste of money.

Highlighted

Customer Support

So sorry to hear about the issues with your MiFi service, colorado67. We certainly don't want this to be your experience and we're happy to help turn this around. What is the nearest cross streets and zip code of your current location where you are having the issues? Are you having issues at specific times of the day primarily? 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Ours has been horrible . It used to be great. Not sure what the problem is, especially when traveling it gets even worse.

Highlighted

Customer Support
That is definitely not the experience we want to offer you. Our goal is to provide you with a reliable service and here we are to help with service issues. Please tell us a little more, what model is your cell phone and is the software updated? Are you using regular calls or Wi-Fi Calling?

MariaV_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Agree, we've had horrible service the last 2 years. Can't call or text in our own home, have to leave the house. Used to be great service, now it's awful! 

Customer Support

Hello Jacqueandy,

We know how important it is to have great service where you need it most. We are unable to guarantee any service expectation when inside of a building. The structure itself will block and prevent a strong signal. There is nothing we can do in a case like this. Physical objects like a wall block a signal from penetrating. When you leave your house, does service always improve?

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes