Highlighted

BOGO Scam!!! Credit is Not On My Bill!

I purchased 4 iPhones XR during  the BOGO promo on December 2018. So I purchased two at full retail price and I got two for free. I have made 21 installments thus far for the two lines @ $33.33. And the other two lines I had a credit for 21 months @ $31.25. I have 3 more payments then the phones will be paid off. 

Today, I looked at the bill preview for September.  It went up from $240 to $305. Upon further investigation, I noticed that the credit from the bogo promotion was removed from two lines. I have been billed $33.33/device x 4. Rather than paying for two phones, I got billed for 4 phones on the September bill.  I haven’t made any changes to the plan. How did this happen? 

i have made 21 installments out of the 24. The phones will be paid off by December. Why was the credit removed from the two lines which were BOGO? I have recieved credit for two lines @ $31.25 for 21 months. Now I just got billed for 4 phones @$33.33 per device. i will not pay the additional $200 on the BOGO phones as this is Verizon’s mistake. THE BOGO PROMO IS A SCAM!!! Be careful !

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: BOGO Scam!!! Credit is Not On My Bill!

Customer Support

Hello MK92694,

It's important to get in on the promotion you qualify for. I'm sorry to learn about the promotion on your account, and I'm more than happy to assist you in working this out and finding a resolution for you. In order to do that, I would have to access your account and review the details. I will send you a Private Note, besides this message, so we can get started. 

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes