BOGO Fraud - How can I pursue this legally? HELP! I'm furious.

TARROB30

I signed up for Buy One Get One Free program on the phone with a Verizon Wireless RepThey told me I was getting BOGO and even had me add a new line so I would qualify.  I have continued to be charged every single month for 2 phone payments.  I have contacted Verizon by telephone AND in chat at least 6 times trying to straighten out he billing issue.  Every single time I was told that I should be getting the BOGO program.  The last time I spoke to someone they told me that I signed up AFTER the end of the program.

I feel like I have had fraud committed against me and now I am paying $2,000 for 2 iPhone X phones.  I would NEVER EVER have paid that!  I will give the [removed] phone back.... I was lied to BY VERIZON WIRELESS' own phone rep.

I need to find out how to obtain the recorded phone conversation that Verizon has between myself and the Rep who lied to me and cost me $1,000.  Or if you have any advise on how to pursue this legally I would be grateful.  I honestly can not believe this is happening.

​Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: BOGO Fraud - How can I pursue this legally? HELP! I'm furious.

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

You can pursue this legally by contacting a lawyer or bringing a small claims to your local municipality yourself.

0 Likes

TARROB30

Thank you.  Can I subpoena the audio recording?

0 Likes

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

I would think a lawyer could answer that question, IF a recording is even available.

0 Likes

Verizon Employee

TARROB30, your loyalty means the world to us. I truly understand your concern. This is an awesome promotion and if you are eligible you should definitely be able to take advantage of it. I assure you that we will get this sorted out for you. Please respond the to the direct message I have sent you for further assistance.

DiaS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

TARROB30

I did not receive a direct message.  Please contact me, I am so frustrated and want to get this cleared up.  Thank you.

Tara

0 Likes