BLACKFRIDAY Rebate keeps getting rejected

Tcossairt

I've submitted twice now for the $400 prepaid card with code BLACKFRIDAY that was advertised starting thanksgiving for the phone and new port in on Thanksgiving.  It keeps getting rejected as "non participating location" which is garbage since I did it online via Verizon which advertised the deal, and CONFIRMS in my receipt it was eligible.  Is this a bait and switch?  Even online I can see the promotion allows this starting 11/28 and via online or store. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: BLACKFRIDAY Rebate keeps getting rejected

Tcossairt

Still have not have my promotion code validated despite repeated messages back and forth with conflicting reasons (that aren't even valid or correct by the promotion team).  This was purchased directly through Verizon site during the proper date.  My receipt clearly shows I am valid for this promotion.  Is Verizon pulling a bait and switch?  Anyone has experience going to small claims court over this?

Highlighted

afreels1995

I am having the same exact issue as well. I have filed a BBB complaint this morning after multiple calls with Verizon with no success. I had two sales representatives setup my new account when we switched over on Black Friday, and told me directly right there that I would be eligible for this code. Now Verizon won't issue anything and they just stole my service from Google Fi. If this isn't corrected I'll be switching back over. Should have learned my lesson with this horrible company.

0 Likes
Highlighted

P1Smith

I am having the same issue. The supervisor at Verizon already said I was eligible for the promotion but I have had to redo my submission a couple times. I am hoping it goes through eventually. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Yaquidiaz

The same thing has happened to me. I’m stuck with this company now. Had my rebate rejected after the sales person continuously said i qualifies. I’ve submitted two appeals and both have been rejected. Called over and over only to speak to someone I could barely understand. There’s no help from Verizon. Some of the worse customer support I have ever experienced. I got scammed into switching over. 

0 Likes