Highlighted

BILLING

imjefe2020

Why is it so difficult to get Verizon to either connect to a chat request or to answer a phone call when calling customer service about a bill?  I have literally called five times and had every call either drop, or never get picked up after 40-60 minutes on hold.  I have attempted to connect by chat a dozen times, and never get a response.  I am at the point where I am going to file a complaint with our state's attorney generals office against Verizon for fraudulent billing.

0 Likes

Re: BILLING

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

Not sure when you are trying to call or chat, but I get connected with chat in a couple minutes tops.  Calling 611 maybe 5 minutes.  Call or chat during the day usually.  Not sure how that means there is fraud.  Verizon is very accurate.

I suspect maybe you’re getting caught up in iphone fever.  

Have you read your bill and finding a discrepancy?  

Community Manager
Community Manager

imjefe2020, I truly apologize for the long hold times and the dropped calls. Keep in mind that a brand new iPhone just launched which is in very high demand right now. All channels for reaching out to us are congested. I assure you that your loyalty and business mean the world to us. We don't not in any way shape or form practice fraudulent billing. I am more than happy to go over your billing with you. What's going on with your bill? How can I help?

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes

bearone21
Leader

me too with "0" problems connecting to chat or calling cs.

0 Likes