Highlighted

Autopay skipping months

I have autopay setup to pay every month. However, last month, it did not debit my account, so now my account is in "collections" and I owe a late payment fee. This is the second time this has happened, even though I've double-checked all the settings and am set up for every account notification available. Why is autopay randomly skipping months, and then charging me extra when it doesn't work?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Autopay skipping months

Customer Support

For it to happen once is an anomaly, but after two times we need to get to the bottom of this, Allison27. How long have you had autopay set up? Was the autopay set up at your bank or through the MyVerizon website here: https://wbillpay.verizonwireless.com/vzw/accountholder/payment/autoPay-maint-view-action.action ?

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I had my auto pay set up for a corporate credit card in a Verizon store when I purchased an Ellipsis Wifi for the company I work for. I have now had two skipped auto-payments despite my monthly invoice showing that auto pay is set up for a certain day every month. On May 25th I will now be paying my second late fee, and I protest that repeated fee when something is clearly wrong with your set up instructions. I gone through the entire online auto pay set up without changing anything trying to get this to process the charge monthly.

Please tell me how I can speak with someone who can remove the upcoming second late fee that was Verizon's fault!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Hello RSmifi,

Let's work toward resolving this! I have sent you a Private Message so we can look into this matter more closely. Please reply to my message for additional assistance with this matter.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes