Highlighted

Autopay discount for NON-Unlimited plans.

This is showing on My Verizon:

It does not require checking account or debit card.  So, it should be good for credit card payment as well.

How do I sign up to get the discount if I do NOT need to change my plan at this time?

Customer service was not aware of this discount, but said IF I qualify (what qualifications??) is should happen automatically.

Please advise.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Autopay discount for NON-Unlimited plans.

Expert

The discount only applies to the new Verizon Unlimited Plan. It doesn't apply to the other plans.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

The discount only applies to the new Verizon Unlimited Plan. It doesn't apply to the other plans.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

That is NOT what it says on the web page.

Read it and change it.

But..... stand behind it NOW!

Burt W. [Removed]

On My Samsung S7

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon Employee

Hello Bwillboy,

We definitely want to ensure you receive all available discounts you are eligible for. Some accounts that have an active employee discount can benefit with a greater discount when signing up for auto-pay and paperless billing. This discount can vary from account to account. The best option to see if this applies in your case would be to sign up for auto-pay and paperless billing. There is no charge to do so.

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I don't have an employee discount available - - I am retired.

I do have AutoPay and want the discount for this; as shown on your website

and pasted into my original query.

Burt W. [Removed]

On My Samsung S7

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

@christopherm_vzw I agree with the OP, the yellow banner is misleading and should be reworded

Bwillboy​  if you are not on paperless AND auto pay with the required payment methods, you have to sign up that way before you can claim the banner is false.   

Highlighted

I am signed up, as required, and am not receiving the appropriate discount.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

As far as I know, the autopay discount is only available on the Verizon Plan with unlimited data and you must be signed up for paperless billing and autopay with a checking acct or debit card.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Regardless of what anyone thinks, or knows, I am just restating and requesting what Verizon is showing on their website.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Bwillboy,

Discounts can really add up over time. What method of payment are you using for the auto pay? Just in case: http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/myverizon/paperless-billing.html

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes