Auto pay and paperless on unlimited plan?

I’m on the second bill.  First I expected to be big and messy.  Second less so.  Can’t say that’s what’s happening.  

The problem is I signed up for auto pay and paperless on day 1, and I don’t see the credits.  $40 the first month and $50 the second.  How are these noted on my bill? As a lower line charge?   As a credit?  If so when?  On each line or lump sum?  

I don’t see it.  

Next months projected bill is $50 too high as the credits are not included in the projection.  

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Auto pay and paperless on unlimited plan?

Yes.  When I checked my account it had the card listed as credit card.  I added my checking account and removed debt card

View solution in original post

0 Likes

I may have figured it out.  My debit is appearing as a credit card. 

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

To clarify, your debit card is registering as a credit card in your account? 

If so, that would explain why you aren't getting the autopay and paperless billing discount applied to the bill. As for why the debit card isn't noted as a debit card, is unknown to me. You might have to call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 or *611 to get it corrected. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Yes.  When I checked my account it had the card listed as credit card.  I added my checking account and removed debt card

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

AnaH_VZW  Hi there! It usually takes 2 billing cycles before you see the AutoPay discount on your bill each month. Please send us a Private Message on Facebook, or Direct Message on Twitter, so we can help.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

NewOldCustomer, thank you so much for taking those steps. Are you now receiving that Autopay discount?

OmarC_VZW

0 Likes

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

NewOldCustomer, thank you so much for taking those steps. Are you now receiving that Autopay discount?

OmarC_VZW

Yes, thank you.  It’s projected on my next bill correctly.  

0 Likes