Highlighted

Auto Pay issues

I'm having issues when I go into My Verizon and click on Auto Pay, it says I'm currently not eligible to make automatic payments via My Verizon and to call a customer service number. Upon calling that number the automated system says my account is enrolled in automatic payments. So which one is it? I've never seen this error on my account online before.

Also, I wanted to update my payment accounts, and when I click there I get an error as well, it says "I'm enrolled in an alternate Verizon auto bill payment program" and I can't update my payment info.

I'm on a legacy unlimited data plan.

Has anyone seen this? Any solutions? I would like to get this fixed.

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 8.34.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-23 at 8.34.58 PM.png

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Auto Pay issues

Community Manager
Community Manager

ismaelrvs ,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We certainly want to get to the bottom of this error that you keep experiencing, however, in order to do so we would need to access your account. Have you reached out to the Customer Care team at the number provided in your post?

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

The issue has been resolved, after two days of trying today I was able to login and enable auto pay again, then update payment info. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I am still having same issues even after calling the customer service center. 

What should I do?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

When you connected with Customer Care, what information were they able to give you?

BreannaH_VZW

0 Likes