Highlighted

Re: Assigning nick names on usage & blocking

Do you really have that little understanding as to what we are complaining about? I do not need to share my name on outbound calls. I need to be able to read my call log - the log of my incoming and outgoing calls.

Prior to the "update" I could assign a name to each incoming and outgoing number that would then appear on the log. The log would show a list of names, not numbers. Since the update, the call log only shows the numbers. All of the names I had entered are gone and there is no way to add them back.

This change makes the call log not nearly as user friendly or helpful as it had been. This change was not in any way an improvement as it took away data.

Highlighted

Idk if I’m using something here but this comment has nothing to do with what we are all concerned & complaining about!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Our complaining about losing this important feature has paid off.  I checked today 3rd July and Verizon have re-instated the feature of adding names to numbers when you check the monthly text and talk logs in your online account.  I checked previous months logs and all the names to numbers are there. Yay !  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU! THANK YOU! - VERIZON

This is going to make alot of your customers very happy indeed. !

0 Likes
Highlighted

The names are back, but now the phone numbers are gone and there is no way to add new names. The previous log was interactive - you could click on a number and add a name, or you could click on a name and see the associated number. It is now just data, there is no way to interact with it. It is better than after the "update" - but still far from as user friendly as it used to be.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

@nochoice wrote:

The names are back, but now the phone numbers are gone and there is no way to add new names. The previous log was interactive - you could click on a number and add a name, or you could click on a name and see the associated number. It is now just data, there is no way to interact with it. It is better than after the "update" - but still far from as user friendly as it used to be.

According to VzW rep posts elsewhere, the ability to edit/add nicknames is supposed to be restored next week.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Cool - thanks for the update!

0 Likes