Highlighted

Re: Assigning nick names on usage & blocking

THIS terrible.

All data input to assign nicknames to numbers has been wiped out. And it is no longer possible to assign that information in the usage data. This is the case when accessing usage logs on a phone or a computer.

Highlighted

I too have lost ALL my nick names and cannot find a way to get to them.  This required a lot of time and effort that is now wasted. Why were we not advised of this change beforehand? I much preferthe previous views.....if it isn't broke, why does it need to be fixed?

Highlighted

All devices and desktop computer fully up to date. Still no option to click on number and add nickname, and no scrolling down to anything to do it.

Highlighted

Customer Support

Updates are meant to provide a better experience. I apologize if the most recent update has caused this issue.We can share this feedback with our development channels. We do not have a fix for this at this time.  BobbyN_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Nothing happened! You can not scroll down & find nicknames attached to a number or vice versa & you can no longer add nicknames. The whole format is completely different. There are plenty of unsatisfied customers just in this forum alone about this whole issue!! It should be as easy to switch back as it was to change it. This is absolutely ridiculous & very poor customer service!!

Highlighted

The fix would be for Verizon  to revert back to the previous very user friendly options prior to this recent (approx June 17 or 18) update (really a downgrade) that Verizon did to the My Verizon account customers log into.  The new format is not at all user friendly and like others I am seething that alI the names I have added to phn numbers are no longer there and I can no longer add names to numbers when checking the call and message logs in Usage.    This is truly unacceptable, why mess with something that wasn't broken.

Highlighted

Customer Support

We are sorry about the inconvenience this has caused. We want you to be able to use your wireless account with ease. A fix is underway and we plan on restoring the functionality of the nicknames ASAP. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.   ChrisM_VZW

Highlighted

Thank you! I hope this means all of our previous data will return intact.

Highlighted

Please let this be true! (That a fix is in way ASAP & our stuff will be restored) 🤞🤞

Highlighted

Customer Support

You can manage your share name ID by following these instructions.  From the My Verizon home screen, navigate: Plan > Add-ons and apps. From the 'Your Add-ons' section, click Manage. Scroll down to the 'Share Name ID' section then click Product details.   CassieG_VZW

0 Likes