Highlighted

Arrgh Can't complete Ringback tones changes

As has been previously stated, I find Verizon's website one of the most difficult to navigate.  I have had ringback tones for several years and have always had difficulties assigning and making changes.  Please do not reply telling me how to access the Ringback tone manager - I am way beyond that.  I am able to make changes in the pop-up windows, however, there is no "save changes" "apply changes" or "delete button" once I have made those changes. If I try to make the changes on my Galaxy S5, it tells me that I have to unassign the jukebox to delete it, but there is no way to unassign the jukebox.

It shows that I have a song as my default, but I cannot change, unassign or delete the default jukeboxes. Can someone knowledgeable please help me?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Arrgh Can't complete Ringback tones changes

Customer Support

cinbun We're sorry that you've had many issues with managing your ringback tones. How were you able to save the changes before? How old are the ringback tones you're trying to set to your device?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

The ringback that I've set as the default is two weeks old.  It shows that it's the default, yet my old Jukebox plays when you call the number and I'm unable to delete or unassign it.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

cinbun

Thanks for those details! I did send you a Direct Message to continue. Can you reply to that please? Thank you so much!

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have the same problem.  Were you able to fix it?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Hello AndMon! Can you please describe the troubles you're experiencing with changing your ring back tones? Do you recall how long ago they were purchased? You can buy new ringback tones here: http://vz.to/1z8Flrp Please let me know if you need further assistance and we can review your account. Thanks in advance!

-KristieQ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZW Support

0 Likes