Highlighted

Are there extra charges when traveling internationally?

Hi there, my husband and I are planning a trip soon out of the Country and I know that on a previous trip, they don't have Verizon there and we get a message from Global support about extra charges and buying MB's of Data. Is there a way To plan Better for This trip and up our plan temporarily so we can still call and text while out of country and not Incur a Large bill?  Any help or suggestions are Appreciated. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: ANY EXTRA charges?

Customer Support

Hello Gabbbygirl76! How exciting to be traveling abroad soon. That does sound amazing. You can see all of the available global options by going here: http://spr.ly/6587BieOL

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Hello Gabbbygirl76! How exciting to be traveling abroad soon. That does sound amazing. You can see all of the available global options by going here: http://spr.ly/6587BieOL

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

You have 3 options depending on what phone you have. First you need to make sure your phones are global ready and whether they have wifi calling. 

1st option - Travelpass.  $10 per day charge only on days you use the phone.  Uses your current plan limits

2nd option - $40 for 100 minutes, 100 texts, 100 MB data

3rd option - wifi calling. Must be on wifi, no extra charge. Must have compatible phone. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

We have travel pass and made calls from Great Britain and the $10 charge was entered along with 2 other charges that I do not understand. Please tell me what the extra charges were for.

0 Likes