Highlighted

Anyone else having issues with phone calls dropping when you have talked for an hour? It happens to me all the time and Verizon does not know why. I have an unlimited account, so I'm not sure why this happens. Then last night it dropped my call and sai

See above.... my Verizon phone drops calls after I've been on it for one hour.  Verizon says they do not know why.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Anyone else having issues with phone calls dropping when you have talked for an hour? It happens to me all the time and Verizon does not know why. I have an unlimited account, so I'm not sure why this happens. Then last night it dropped my call and

In the past I have seen numerous postings regarding dropped calls at the 1 hour mark (typically prepaid service), could you provide more information, perhaps we can find a pattern.

Prepaid or postpay?

Zip code(s)?

Does it happen regardless of location or specific locations?

Are you using enhanced calling (HD voice)?

Are you usually stationary or moving around when it happens?
Does it always happen or only sometimes? 

Time of day make any difference?

Any other information you can provide that may be a factor?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Anyone else having issues with phone calls dropping when you have talked for an hour? It happens to me all the time and Verizon does not know why. I have an unlimited account, so I'm not sure why this happens. Then last night it dropped my call and

I have this same issue on a prepaid account.  At exactly one hour, there is a beep and then the call disconnects.  It does not matter whether the person called me, or if I made the call out.  If the call disconnects and I call the person back, it works fine again for exactly one hour, at which time there again is a beep and the call disconnects.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Yes! This is so annoying!  It happens ALL the time.  Sometimes one hour, sometimes after 2, and sometimes 3.  But always in one hour increment.

0 Likes