Highlighted

Anyone else have service issues August - October 2015?

I live in Springfield, Ohio, and I was having issues with being unable to make or receive calls during the period of August - October 2015. The service was very spotty, so I would have bars, then suddenly it would drop to nothing, then come back, then drop again, and this happened constantly. I was able to make calls sometimes, and my bill shows I used minutes because of this, but either the call would drop, or the person I was talking to would be unable to hear anything I was saying, so even though my bills shows I used minutes, I was not able to actually use my phone to make or receive calls during this time. I spoke to someone about it at the time, and they tried to blame they problems on my phone, but it wasn't my phone because my daughter was having the same issues.
I have no doubt that this was a reported issue that they fixed, but or course verizon will not admit to this.The problem has stopped now, but this went on for nearly 3 months, and when I asked about getting a possible credit for these problems, they said they would credit me $5 which is just an insult!

I have been trying to find out if this was a known issue so I can try to get the credit to my account that I actually deserve. If anyone else in this area was having issues during this time, or if anyone knows of some way I can find out if this was an issue they knew about, I would really appreciate it if you would let me know. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Anyone else have service issues August - October 2015?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Shutterbug1018 We all relay heavily on our service and want to provide customers with the best wireless experience. We're sorry to hear that you've had dropped calls for months. We must look into this. As for the credit, we want to get to the root of the problem to ensure this doesn't happen going forward. What zip code are you located in? Where does the issues happen, indoors or outdoors?

SheritaHH_VZW
VZWSupport on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Re: Anyone else have service issues August - October 2015?

My zip is 45503

It happened both indoors and outdoors. It seems to be fixed now, but that doesn't change the fact that I had issues for months, and I should be given an account credit for it.

0 Likes