Admin fees rise

toy2004

Why have our Admin fees rose 20% in August 19? What have I recieved from Admin? Service, already paying that.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Admin fees rise

Ann154
Expert

Some regulatory fees are adjusted every quarter. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Re: Admin fees rise

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, toy2004. I want to help you understand the Administrative Charge and other fees or surcharges on your bill. The notification that you received states that the Administrative Charge will increase by $0.55 per voice line to $1.78, effective your August bill. The administrative charge for data lines will remain unchanged.

We review the Administrative Charge from time to time, and make adjustments to recover some of the administrative expenses and costs of complying with regulatory requirements we incur to provide service.

The Administrative Charge is not a government tax but a Verizon Wireless charge. Verizon has not adjusted this charge since 2015. Other fees included on your bill are listed out by line item on your bill and you can reference them at any time. I would be happy to assist with any additional questions you might have on your bill. Feel free to let us know in a Private Message or for further information regarding this charge, review the “Explanation of Surcharges” section of this bill, or consult your customer agreement at www.verizonwireless.com/customeragreement.

TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes