Adding wife to my data plan?

MIKEPEPE30

I am a current Verizon customer with the Beyond Unlimited data plan. If I want to create a family plan and add my wife will she share my data plan which I pay $90 a month for?  She is a current customer but looking to add her to my plan and upgrade her device to the iPhoneX which will be around $47 a month for he device payment.

My bill is around $147 month and want to make sure she can share my data plan so I don’t have to pay for another data plan for her. Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Adding wife to my data plan?

lukevinyl

If you are currently on the Beyond Unlimited plan paying $90/month with the 1 device it does drop to $85/month (per phone) and could actually be as low as $80/month per phone if you set up the auto-pay and  paperless billing discount.

So, if you add her (while it is not technically sharing the data  plan as these unlimited plans are a flat rate per phone depending on how many lines are on the account) it would make the total amount for the service $170 (or $160 with auto pay/paperless discount)....

Then you just need to add in the device payment amounts along with the taxes/fees...

Smiley Happy

Community Manager
Community Manager

Great question, MIKEPEPE30. Do you know if she has any added features she pays for monthly?

LauraL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes

MIKEPEPE30

She does not have any additional monthly features and will be declining the equipment coveragw

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

MIKEPEPE30, we appreciate you following up with us. The start up estimate that lukevinyl provided is a great start to help you estimate your costs. This link can help you get a close estimate, minus taxes and certain features:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/UFDRender/Flows/monthly-payment-calculator/

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes