Re: Add more data

reginatengey

Need to add 2 gig to my plan.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

Change the plan to the size you need and backdate the changes to the beginning of the billing cycle date to ensure you don't have prorated charges for partial month data allowances.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello KATBOC22,

We make changing your plan quick and simple. Check out this video to learn how to make changes to your account: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-change-calling-plan-video/

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Fonzy101

I would like to add more data to my plan. I've been informed I have zero data available.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Fonzy101-

Having enough data is key! I'm here to help. I sent you a private message to your community inbox. Please respond there so I can better assist.

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes