Highlighted

Accurate, detailed usage tracking MyVerizon webpage

Since we started our do more unlimited plan, we have not been able to track our data usage on MyVerizon: each of our devices shows only text and talk and 4G data always shows 0 GB and there is no data usage listed for hot spots, etc. NONE of the 5 options for viewing or tracking data usage on the Tools for Monitoring Usage page work! There is either no updated usage data or it is clearly wrong (shows zero usage with only 4 days left in the cycle). The MyVerizon web page page is dysfunctional and clearly needs to be FIXED and has needed it for weeks. it needs to provide updated and accurate data usage for premium data, hotspot data, as well as talk and text, at a minimum, for each device on our Do More Unlimited plan. (The App, which can only be used on one device,  also has the same incomplete and inaccurate usage info.)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Accurate, detailed usage tracking MyVerizon webpage

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Also46, we appreciate your feedback on how to be able to view your usage through your online account. We are happy to assist with getting you in the right direction. What can be seen on your account is dependent on your account role, the full breakdown of access can be viewed here https://myaccount.verizonwireless.com/accessmanager/public/roleinfo.jsp. To view your usage for Talk/Text/Data we offer options through both the site and the MyVerizon app https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-usage-on-your-bill/. Please let us know if this helps. 

MelissaP_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I've already replied to this once, saying that it did not help and detailing why it did not help. Please reread my original message closely. Can no one at Verizon fix this?
In desperation I have sent a letter to Verizon CEO in NJ in the wan hope that someone up there can read and act.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Also46, when you check your usage, is this through My Verizon app or online via the website? Have you tried to check #DATA from your phone as well?

TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Please read my original post closely: I have tried all these options! None of them work. My preference is to use the myverizon web page. Is there any reason why this can’t be fixed? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

To make sure that we are providing accurate information. Can you please confirm the time period you changed to the Unlimited plans? BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

According to my information, April 5, 2020. Verizon should certainly have an accurate  record of this based on phone and device numbers. 434-953-9972, 434-953-0974, 434-987-8708, 434-295-3755.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to us. I have sent a Private Message for further assistance. Please take a look and reply when ready. BobbyN_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

434-987-8708: I am working from my iPad and that is the number. The account is on 434-953-9972 - my wife's iPhone. I use the iPad to check all device usage on the MyVerizon web page online.

0 Likes