Highlighted

Account member should be account owner

pk15

My beyond unlimited account only has one line. I am the only person on this account. It identifies me as account member rather than account owner. When I was trying to purchase a new tablet online it did not allow the purchase because I am not identfied as account owner even though I am the only person on the account. I guess I can order one from the Samsung website instead but this doesn't make any sense.

0 Likes

Re: Account member should be account owner

Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize that your account is listed as a Member. We can get this fixed. The online profile will need to be deleted in order to do so. Once deleted you can register the account as the Account Owner. Please provide a Callback Number that you can be reached so we can start this process. AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes

Re: Account member should be account owner

Ann154
Expert

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

I apologize that your account is listed as a Member. We can get this fixed. The online profile will need to be deleted in order to do so. Once deleted you can register the account as the Account Owner. Please provide a Callback Number that you can be reached so we can start this process. AlbertoR_VZW

Please DO NOT post any personal information including phone numbers on this public forum. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes