Highlighted

Account has no Account Owner, do not know billing system password

My girlfriend and I split our phone bills and my account has only me on it, but no account owner/managers and I don't know the billing system password as the account was originally in her name. I need the billing password to get through to anyone on customer service as well. Is there any way to make me the account owner, or even to change the billing password online or in person?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Account has no Account Owner, do not know billing system password

Customer Support

I want you to be able to access your account roger.deborde. To change your Billing Password: Here are the steps on changing your password online.

a.Go to the My Profile page in My Verizon.
b.Click Change Billing Password.
c.Enter your current password.
d.Enter your new password, and then enter it again to confirm.
e.Click Save.

If you would like to put the bill in your name, you would need to contact our Assumption of Liability team at 888-832-4540 and they are able to assist in moving it into your name. Let me know if you have any more questions.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

My only problem is the when I go to the My Profile page, there is no option of "Change Billing Password". When going to My Profile, on the line "Account Owner", it says 'none" with the option to Change Account Owner. When clicking on that option, it asks for the Billing Zip and Billing System Password, the latter of which I do not know. I need to be able to access the password or change it so I can assign myself the Account Owner since there isn't one currently.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

roger.deborde, We can certainly help get this straightened out. Please respond to the email that I sent for further assistance.
DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!