Highlighted

Account Suspension

So this morning I received a message letting me now how much my bill was and that message had a link attached to it so I clicked it and could not access my Verizon account. I tried everything but gave up and changed my passwords after many fails. Now that I have access to my account again, I am receiving a "Account Suspended" pop up whenever I try to open my Message+ app that says "Messaging for this mobile number has temporarily been suspended. Please sign in to My Verizon to turn on messaging." So that's what I did and still no luck. I can call but I haven't received any texts and the one's I've tried to send, won't go through. This is very aggravating please help asap.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Account Suspension

Sr. Leader

Are you past due?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Easiest way to rectify would be to dial *611 or use Live Chat and speak with someone who can resolve this issue.  There may be a system confusion with all the failed logins and account security changes.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon Employee

DaliaMendez,

I'd be lost with my texts messages too! We want to ensure this is working again for you. Have you been able to reach out to us to get this working? Is data working on your phone when you turn the wifi OFF? Is the text issue happening both from the phone and from the Messages feature online with your My Verizon account?

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

I am not sure if the community can help with this.  Best option is to call/chat or visit a store and see if they can help you. 

0 Likes
Covid19