Account Managers

Genoa88

I am on a family plan with my girlfriend, her sister, and her parents.
Despite all of us being independent adults with the need of account access to change or alter information and device swapping, only 3 of us can do so.
Why can there only be 3 Account Managers? This is absolutely ridiculous.

I am bedridden at the moment with an injury. My girlfriend is in Japan. Her parents live elsewhere. Her sister is out at College in a different state. I'm sitting here with a laptop and a phone... My phone showed 3-4 bars of LTE Network... yet when I attempted to call my Doctor, I got a busy-tone. So I waited and tried again. Still Busy. So I decided to call a friend. Yet oddly enough, they also had a busy-tone despite their number being a cellphone. So now I was curious and called a few other people. All busy tones.
I disabled my wifi and attempted to browse the internet. I ran into an error loading the main page. So I concluded something was wrong with my network.

I have a Nokia Lumia perfectly capable of working... and a Samsung Galaxy S3 that could work. But I am incapable of doing pretty much anything as a non-account manager.
I even tried Live Chat but they cannot help me. They said I would need certain information such as the Billing Password and the last 4-digits of the owners Social Security number. Well of course I don't happen to know those things, and I'd LOVE to contact the owner and find out. But I am a sitting duck without a working phone.

So I have to sit here and wait for someone I know to come visit my home to make sure I'm okay since I am unable to receive anyone's texts or calls.

Thank you Verizon Wireless.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Account Managers

Community Manager
Community Manager
Although you are not an account manager, we can always assist you with basic troubleshooting as we wish you a speedy recovery, Genoa88.  We would need to know what type of phone you are using to provide specific troubleshooting steps for your phone. This guide is also a great help http://vz.to/MLDgRr.   Our goal is to make sure you are able to make and receive calls with your phone. At this time, our policy is only 3 account managers.   Please look for a direct message from me.    TamaraH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Account Managers

Community Manager
Community Manager
Although you are not an account manager, we can always assist you with basic troubleshooting as we wish you a speedy recovery, Genoa88.  We would need to know what type of phone you are using to provide specific troubleshooting steps for your phone. This guide is also a great help http://vz.to/MLDgRr.   Our goal is to make sure you are able to make and receive calls with your phone. At this time, our policy is only 3 account managers.   Please look for a direct message from me.    TamaraH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes