Highlighted

Account Manager

This is the second time a situation like this happened. I am the OWNER of my account and i am the only person on this account so why is it that every time I try to make changes to my account it tells me that I am only an account manager and that I have to contact the account owner.. Helloooo I AM the owner! I have talked to a rep before and they told me that they see me as an owner but when I am online and trying to make changes it never allows me to due to this glitch in this system. Calling in is a hassel. I would love to have this problem resolved immediately. 

0 Likes

Re: Account Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager

breonnastanciel, this is definitely not good. I know how vital having online access is to you. The good news is that this is an easy fix. Please respond to the direct message I just sent you. 

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes

Re: Account Manager

Tigerstep
Novice

Not a glitch, number signed up to the wrong login. 

When you sign up online to register, it asks before anything else if you are the account owner or account member. Choosing the latter gets you a restricted online account.

Fix would be calling CS, have them deregister your My Verizon account the registering again as owner.

0 Likes