Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
Access charges on New Plan.
mdmurph

I am comparing the "new" plan to the old plan I currently have (Verizon Plan Large) and the access charges on the old plan total $120 but on the "new" plan, they total $140. Is there some difference in access charges on the "new" plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Access charges on New Plan.
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

I Thought the OP was referencing access (line fees) only, not data plan in her totals.  ????

the totals do indicate tablets are still $10, out of contract phones are $20, in contract $40.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SILVERSCENTS

This is how mine would be also and I have bonus data that I don't want to lose so I am not sure if I should switch

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

Smartphones are still $20 per line.   DO you have tablets?

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

I find it strange the fee schedule for devices isn't on the website as with previous plans.   What is Verizon hiding?

0 Likes
SILVERSCENTS

Yes I have 2 tablets and 4 phones

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

IF you are paying $120 now, you must have devices in contract, at $40.  Otherwise 4 smartphones at $20 each is $80, tablets are $10, total $100.   If you have one contract phone at $40, that is $120.  

THe only way I get $140 is if they are charging $20 for the tablet lines.

IM frustrated.  I can't find any info on the line fees.   ?????

Yo, Verizon.  the last time you pulled a price hike, people left in such large numbers, retention recording had a 2 hour wait.   whats the deal?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let's make heads or tails on your available options, SILVERCENTS. So if I've captured your plan accurately, with 2 phones and 2 tablets on the 6GB Verizon Large it’s $120, then the New Verizon Large is $130 for 8GBs. The XL plan that’s next up in cost would be $150.
So we apologize that the website is saying differently.

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

Let's make heads or tails on your available options, SILVERCENTS. So if I've captured your plan accurately, with 2 phones and 2 tablets on the 6GB Verizon Large

That would be a big negative. SILVERSCENTS stated they have 2 tablets and 4 phones.

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

I Thought the OP was referencing access (line fees) only, not data plan in her totals.  ????

the totals do indicate tablets are still $10, out of contract phones are $20, in contract $40.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mdmurph

David--

I have 5 phones and no tablets. One "dumb" phone under contract, one smart phone under contract and 3 smart phones not in contract. Thanks for the help.@VZWSupport.

0 Likes