55+ plan

ATLANTISLHC1

Why do they offer the Go Unlimited 55+ plan in five states? Why not Arizona etc?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes

Re: 55+ plan

boringusername

Who knows, but people in other states have gotten it offered to them in the My Offers section of My Verizon. Of course if you have to be 55+ and have 1 or 2 lines. Otherwise it won't be offered. You can always call in and ask. They are adding states. Started out in Feb with just Florida, then in July the added Illinois and Missouri then added Tex and Detroit in Oct.

0 Likes

candiceh_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

ATLANTISLHC1,

We certainly understand wanting to make sure you have access to all the plans available in your area. The 55+ Go Unlimited Plan is a great option that is not available everywhere just yet. We have seen a great success however in how many customers actually want this plan. We hope to make some changes in the future so that the plan can become available in more states. We do appreciate your patience with us during this time and hope to have something that will work for you in the future.

CandiceH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

boringusername

candiceh_vzw wrote:

ATLANTISLHC1,

We certainly understand wanting to make sure you have access to all the plans available in your area. The 55+ Go Unlimited Plan is a great option that is not available everywhere just yet. We have seen a great success however in how many customers actually want this plan. We hope to make some changes in the future so that the plan can become available in more states. We do appreciate your patience with us during this time and hope to have something that will work for you in the future.

CandiceH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

No offense but there is ZERO reason why this can't be in all 50 states. T-Mobile's is.

Lorie5

Why only Detroit?

0 Likes
Highlighted

boringusername

@Lorie5 wrote:

Why only Detroit?

Who knows their logic. Despite the claim they are always adding areas it's been 6 months since they added one. Why t-moilbe can add 55+ nationwde from the start and why after 14 months Verizon only has 4 states and a city is beyond me.

TriggerG

I've had numerous conversations with many CSRs, with no REAL response - other than "...oh, I'll escalate that for you". As a response, Verizon (which I've had for over SEVENTEEN YEARS has lost me as far as Wireless Internet - and most likely will soon lose me for the two phones I use.

This is really non-responsive service. The Agents are obviously stuck by Policy, and frankly - this is cow manure.

Later.

Tim

0 Likes