4gb vs 6gb

Guest80

I have the more everything plan. 2 lines 1 on edge. With edge there is $15 discount with 4 gb. It looks like there is a $25 discount with 6gb. The 6gb appears to be $10 more.  So to me it appears that the 4gb and the 6gb would cost the same.  Is this true or are there other hidden fees?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: 4gb vs 6gb

RushFan2112

No other hidden fees.  Also, if that second phone is off contract you can go into My Verizon / Changes Features and add a month-to-month discount that works the same as the Edge discount.

View solution in original post

RushFan2112

No other hidden fees.  Also, if that second phone is off contract you can go into My Verizon / Changes Features and add a month-to-month discount that works the same as the Edge discount.

View solution in original post

Guest80

The other line is under contract as I got a really good deal on phone with 2 year contract (store return). I am currently on the 4gb plan (for about a month now). Is it to late to upgrade the plan to 6gb and get the additional $10 discount? Would I have to ask for the additional discount or would it be automatic if I upgrade the plan online?

0 Likes

RushFan2112

You can change your data plan at any time and the discount will automatically adjust with it.

dad_of_2

Make sure to back date it!

Guest80

Thanks.  I upgraded and it automatically backdated to the beginning of this billing cycle