4g service

My service plan is supposed to be 4g lte and my phone is a 4g phone, why do I ?consistently only get 3g, sometimes only 1x

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: 4g service

Expert

Zip code?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Having reliable service everywhere you go is a must, Rowdy57. I've checked the zip and see no issue in the area. When did this issue start? Are there other VZW users having this issue? What is the make/model of the phone?

ZangY_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have the same problem. Last advice was to make phone network set to lte/cdma. My phone is, and I still get 1x on a 4glte phone. ???! What the [removed] ?!!!!!!!!

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have the same problem:  in a 4G area with a 4G phone, not receiving 4G service, most times not 3G as well.   Zip code 27613.  No one I know has this problem.  My phone is Nexus 6.  There are terrible connectivity problems as well as delays in answering phone calls and making calls.  At times, by the time the phone will answer, the call has gone to voicemail.  I have tried every "solution" suggested in these forums and nothing has worked.  I also have not found an answer to this issue on this thread.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to see if we can help you resolve this. We see not issues at the ZIP Code 27613. We want to make sure we try all possible steps. How long has this been going on? Since this started, have you tried a new SIM Card? You can get one for free at any Veirzon Wireless corporate stores. You can find one near you at, VZW.com/Stores.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I can't understand why they expect me to pay $48 every month and give 1x

service. Is this the privilege of using Verizon wireless?

0 Likes
Covid19