$300 gift card or $100 upgrade savings?

thekansaspyet

I received an email that I could trade in my Iphone 4 and receive a $300 gift card.  The store manager told me when I activated my new 6Plus today, that I finally decided on after speaking with the clerk,  that it was an upgrade and I wasn't eligible for the $300.  I see at the Verizon site that if you upgrade to the 6Plus and make monthly payments (which I am) that it is eligible for a $100 savings.  I have the promo code.  Which of these offers am I eligible for?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes

Re: $300 gift card or $100 upgrade savings?

Community Manager
Community Manager

thekansaspyet,

We certainly want you to be able to get any promotion that your line is eligible for. Please provide a few more details so we can fully understand  what is going on. Was your line already out of contract when you purchased the 6+ or was this an early upgrade? So we know which promotions you were looking into, are you able to link them on your response, so we are sure to speak to the correct promotions?

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

thekansaspyet

It was an 11/20/15 email to me from verizonwireless2@email.vzwshop.com.  It waid "trade in your smartphone . buy a new one.  Get $300.  (Shop now link) New 4GLTE smartphone device payment activation req'd.  $300 trade-in VZW gift card.  Trade-in must be in good working condition.  Excludes upgrades."  I was out of contract since 11/22.  The Verizon store mgr and clerk said I wasn't eligible for the $300.  I said it sure looked like it was saying to trade in your phone and get a new one.  They said getting rid of my i4 getting a new Iphone didn't count.  I then spend some time talking to the clerk about plans and phones and decided on the 6Plus.  When I got home and looked it up to print out the features to save, the page said "upgrade to a new smartphone and save $100 when you choose monthly payments", which I am.  (It says the file is over the limit when I try to upload the email.)  I think I'm eligible for at least one or more of the rebates.

0 Likes

thekansaspyet

I haven't heard from you yet on this matter.  When will I hear?

0 Likes

thekansaspyet

I will be happy to send you the email privately since it is larger than upload limits.  I would like this resolved as I think I'm getting a bad deal from Verizon

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We're always here for support and would be more than happy to review these account details with you. Let us know what questions we can help answer for you.
KleoL_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes