Highlighted

2gb for adding line or upgrading device is a joke!

Why doesn't Verizon take care of their current customers?

This new promotion for upgrading or adding a line on a XL or XXL plans isn't fair to most current customers. I currently have 3 lines and on the XL plan, but Verizon won't give me the promotion unless I upgrade or add a line.

Well none of my lines are due for an upgrade and I have no use to get another line. So there is nothing they can do for me. How is this fair to a loyal customer?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: 2gb for adding line or upgrading device is a joke!

Novice

I'm not sure about that current promotion, but I do know they are doing a promotion to get you into extra data that I took advantage of.  They just released a new app called Go90 and if you download it and register with it, you get 2GB of free data for 3 months.  I downloaded the app, registered, got my confirmation bonus data text, and then deleted the app and haven't used it since.  Super easy way to get bonus data.

0 Likes
Highlighted

True. But That Only Lasts For 3 months.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Sped83,

Our loyal customers mean the world to us.

I’ve sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss further details about your concern.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Really? Three months with extra data is three months. If you can't get the deal you are ineligible for, you won't take any? I don't think Verizon is the problem here.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Flutterfly.  The downloading the app free data is only good for 3 months.

My complaint is the other promo, the 2gb free is forever. and only avavilable for customers who quailify under certain circumstance. And if you read my original post you'll see my circumstances

0 Likes
Highlighted

I read your original post. You are mad because you don't qualify for a promotional deal, but another one you DO qualify for isn't quite good enough. I understood perfectly.

Highlighted

I wouldn't say I'm mad.  I'm upset that when I am able to upgrade in a few months this promo won't be available.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Another promo will be around by then. If you don't NEED to upgrade right when you're eligible, wait for something good to come along.