Highlighted

Re: 2GB Data Plan?

Sr. Leader

Where did you find out about a 2GB for $40?  Lowest I have ever seen is $50 for 1GB.

0 Likes
Highlighted

As of today . I got there this way: ...Find the "My Account" link and click on the Change minutes, text or data, then on the page that opens, look at the "Select New Plan Options"  ..it shows 2GB for $40 on the left side of the chart of options.  Not sure if that shows for everyone, since there was a "limited time" flag on my screen.  I'm just trying to find out if I do that, will I still get my Free, promotional 1GB (because I kind a need 3GB total to be safe).

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

You yourself, must be on a More Everything plan.  I saw those figures and thought they might be individual plans and then considered that I am on an Individual Plan which doesn't apply.  Thanks though.

Highlighted

Yes I am on the "More Everything"  ... I went ahead and changed my plan to take advantage of that promo and hopefully save $10/mo.  I've only had this account for few months so I think I recall the "Promotional" (their words, not mine) 1GB data per month being an incentive which will expire. 

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

It all makes sense now.

0 Likes