2019 Black Friday Promotion Not Being Honored

Hello, I switched 6 lines to Verizon on 12/1/2019.  For 2 lines we purchased iPhone11 Pros, 2 others, we purchased iPhone 11 Pro Max and 2 we purchased iPhone11 XR as BOGO at $599.99 each.  Since we were switching from a different carrier, we were told by the sales associate in the Verizon company store that all 6 lines would qualify for the $400.00 switcher rebate for prepaid Mastercard's.  I entered all of the submissions on line and all were confirmed as received.  Mid January, I received emails updates on the rebate status for each line that was switched and the 4 iPhone 11's were accepted and I have received the Mastercard's.  Unfortunately for the 2 iPhone XR's, the emails alerted me that there was problem with the submission and that they were declined and to log in to the rebate center to view the details.  When I logged in, it showed that the phones purchased do not qualify as it was only for specific models at a retail value of $600.00 or more, ours were $599.99 so I guess that penny made a huge difference.  Again, we were told in your store that all lines qualified.  After several calls to customer service and to the actual store we visited, the only solution I was given was for a $300.00 bill credit.  This does not cut it as we were promised $800.00 in prepaid Mastercard's for those 2 lines, so that is a difference of $500.00 that we are being shorted.  I have asked both the customer service line and the retail store for the regional and/or district manager for the Omaha, NE area a couple of times so I can share my experience with them as well, but so far this contact information has not been given to me.

Looking for your help to make this right.

Highlighted

Re: 2019 Black Friday Promotion Not Being Honored

We are in the same boat! They honored us $800 in account credit after 3 days of constantly fighting with them.... Such a scam.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Our goal is to always provide the support you need quickly. Please tell me, are all of your concerns solved? VanetrisC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

No they are definitely not all resolved.  As mentioned in my original post, we were promised by the sales person in your corporate store that all 6 of our lines/phones we were purchasing would qualify for the $400.00 prepaid Mastercard switcher rebate.  Rebate submissions for 2 of our lines/phones purchased were denied and so far the only compensation given by Verizon was a $300.00 bill credit.  We should have received $800.00 in prepaid Mastercard's for these 2 lines/phones, so this means we are still short $500.00 that was promised to us.  I am looking for your resolution to the $500.00 that we have not received.  Feel free to have someone contact me on my mobile line if needed.

0 Likes
Covid19