Highlighted

2015 numbers called-

JAMBRO44

Is there a way to get old data regarding calls made / received back in 2015?   I need to search my call history for a specific phone number.  That person was removed as a contact and I have also changed phones.  Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: 2015 numbers called-

boringusername

Verizon let's you download the previous 18 months of billing. They had this for years

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Great question JAMBRO44 and the information provided by boringusername is correct. You can download the last 18-months of billing history online via MY-Verizon. Here is a link with those steps https://vz.to/1Iw32hQ . If you need statements from previous years, you will need to contact us by phone, chat, Facebook, or twitter and we can request a reprint for each specific month of the year for $5.00 per copy. They can only be mailed to you. 

Let me know if this information is helpful. 

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

JAMBRO44

Thank you

0 Likes

tracyb_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

You're quite welcome, JAMBRO44. It's our pleasure to assist. Do you have any other questions for me today?

TracyB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This
ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes