Highlighted

$150 x 2 = $300 Credit Promised still not applied = Attorney General Complaint

SChap

I am concerned as a consumer that my husband and I have been purposefully, knowingly deceived by Verison's $150 credit promises to switch. Both my husband and I confirmed with Verizon representatives PRIOR to our switching, directly with 2 different Verizon representatives, that  if we signed up for the 2 year contract and ported our lines from our existing careers to Verizon, we would qualify for the $150 credit for each of our lines (for a total credit of $300). We even passed on the Best Buy $150 credit x 2 because we had elected for the $150 credit x2 through Verizon.

After doing so, I called on a monthly basis for the past 3 cycles speaking to various representatives who advised the credit was coming or in-process.

I have a recorded voice message on my phone that one of the Verizon representatives left  telling me that the credit was being processed.

But I still do not see the $300 total credit on my account and this is billing cycle #4.

If you are truly in process of crediting our account as promised for $300, confirm this in writing to my email address: smacmurdo1@comcast.net otherwise you leave us no choice but to file a complaint with the Attorney General's Office for your being in violation of Massachusetts General Law 93a deceptive practices.

We have done our due diligence as consumers, verifying with 2 different Verizon representatives  BEFORE switching to make sure we qualified for the credit. I have also followed up monthly with Verizon representatives who assured me we will receive the credit.

I need to see this good faith confirmation from you in writing via email that the credit is being processed  ASAP.

Regards,

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes

Re: $150 x 2 = $300 Credit Promised still not applied = Attorney General Complaint

Bthosath

We have had the same problem with similar run-around, "no supervisor available to authorize the credit"... So frustrating!!

0 Likes

Re: $150 x 2 = $300 Credit Promised still not applied = Attorney General Complaint

MiiHere
Leader

Has the 4th billing cycle closed and you are going into your 5th? Or does your 4th billing cycle close this June? What I've read is that it can take a few months for credits to be applied to your account so depending on your answer to the above question you're either just now a week+ past when you "should" get your credit or 5+ weeks past.

0 Likes

sprmankalel
Leader

At one point (before Christmas) the credit would have applied for 2 year contracts but they changed it and suddenly and it was then only offered for Edge. Depending on the date you signed up the promotion may be invalid for the 2 year contract. When did you ask about the credit and when did you sign up?

0 Likes

DaTJoe

Sue them fools!!!!! I'm on my 4th turbo and 5 hours on the phone within a week and get nothing from Dem fools side from "nothing we can do"

0 Likes