Highlighted

Re: $150 credit for Switching

Same problem here. I am in the same boat. I got my phone last year, november. I signed a 2-year contact for a smart phone,  switching from t-moblie. I was told I'd get a $150 credit on my bill within 2-3 billing cycles. I was told it would be automatic from my port from t-moblie. I have since chatted online 3 times and called verizon 4 times about it. Each time they apologize saying i should have gotten it and will take care of it. i still don't have it. I'm about ready to cancel and switch to AT&T.

Highlighted

I did the same thing and never received my bill credit either. It's quite unfair, isn't it?

I'm currently trying to switch to Edge and completely lost my cool because of how rude customer service reps are being, so I would imagine that I will now never see that bill credit. I was reading that Verizon blacklists any customers who get upset on the phone and do not help them further. I hope this is not the case, but I feel as though it is likely true.

Good luck. I hope at least one of us receives this bill credit!

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Whoa mountain9494girl!

This is quite concerning to read. This definitely doesn't sound like us, we would never do that to our customers. I can assure you, no customer is left behind with us; your concerns are important to us, and we want to do everything in our power to help.

I understand how important it is to have the credits applied to your account, as long as you qualify. I am a consumer as well, and hear where you're coming from; I'd love to help. We're glad to have you with Verizon Wireless, and want to bring happiness back to this relationship.

Please send me a direct message to get started, we'll get this clarified.
I look forward to it.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Highlighted

Same issue here. First contact was placed almost 2months ago and all reps ive spoke to said they would take care of this. ALL LIED!!!

I gave them final chance last week to get my ticket resolved before i write a letter to corporate  office, BBB, etc.

I will give this a final chance to see if i get my credit as i was promised.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
This is not the experience we want you to have pmpantel and we certianly do not want to lose you. Allow us to get to the bottom of your incentive credit. The last time you contacted us, did we submit an investigation form to inquire why the credit has not been applied? Have we also verified when you called in that you qualified for the incentive credit?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Highlighted

Yes,same thing, 3 iphones got them at costco in nov because costco also had a deal where they (costco) were giving $150 for buying a phone, now verizon says because i got the cash card from costco, verizon is not honoring their promise of $150 per line/smart phone that i ported over so i wont be getting the bill credit that verizon was advertising at the time. Notice that they dont really put this stuff in writing, that way they can change the rules as they go.

Highlighted

It will not allow me to send you a direct message because you are not in my "community." Could you send me a DM?

Highlighted

What is a DM?

0 Likes
Highlighted

I really dont understand this logic except that it benefits verizon as their excuse not to pay on an advertised promise that lured people to port over their smart phone numbers from other carriers. You (verizon) advertised that if i (customer) ported over phone numbers (smart phone), you (verizon) would give me (customer) in return $150 bill credit in 2-3 bill cycles. Me, the savy shopper that i am looks for the best deal on verizon smart phone and found at costco where im a pay yearly member for the best deal and the deal was to activate a new iphone5s and recieve $150 costco cash card, no where did t say that it was from verizon for porting over my number from tmobile. Now you (verizon) says well you got $150 from costco per phone so we (verizon) are not going to give you (customer) the bill credit we advertised. I just dont see how this makes sense. I think verizon is just that big and from a besiness stand point, they can do it and get away with it as its money in their pocket but in the long run thing like this will hurt verizon

Highlighted

I am 5 bills in and I haven't received a credit from either entity.  Not verizon not best buy ... so now what?  I've been on chat with someone that tells me I'm not eligible for the NATIONWIDE PROMOTIONAL OFFER ... HMMMMMMMMMM ... I switched over 3 smart phone lines from another carrier and I also pay my bills on time ... so where is my credit ... I will get back on here and post whatever resolution I get so you guys can get it all figured out b/c i am very upset and irate over this situation ... i feel taken for granted of, lied to and manipulated!!!