Highlighted

$150 Switch to Verizon SCAM

Once again Verizon you have striked again. Your customer service is horrible and you make fake deals on switching over to your service. There is no $150 card coming in the mail like I was told by customer service reps. I will switch my service to another provider ASAP, Verizon you are the worst and so very unhelpful. 

0 Likes

Re: $150 Switch to Verizon SCAM

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to make sure that you have what was promised to you because we appreciate your loyalty and your business. In order to look into this further, we would need to access your account. Please check your messages so we can help. 

NicholeK_VZW

0 Likes

glitchedpixel

Scam or did you fail to send in documents / use a promo code?

0 Likes

Yes, still a scam when I was walked through the process over the phone with a customer representative that asked my shipping details to send the promo. Verizon has not contacted me like they are making it out to be on the forum. No calls from them to try and fix. 

Not the first time Verizon has messed me up.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sad to hear you feel this way sawneemountain1. We would never scam our customers. I also apologize for the lack of follow up regarding your switch promo. Did you receive a private message from the last representative? I will be sending you another message to gather some account details so that we may discuss your issue. Please share some details about your request and issue you've had with our promotion. 

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

@sawneemountain1 wrote:

Yes, still a scam when I was walked through the process over the phone with a customer representative that asked my shipping details to send the promo. Verizon has not contacted me like they are making it out to be on the forum. No calls from them to try and fix. 

Not the first time Verizon has messed up me.

It was not a scam you were supposed to redeem your code online in order to have your cards shipped to you    

The store code was something like BYOD150

D3FB7231-767E-459B-B282-CC53A2205FBB.jpeg

0 Likes

This is not even the same offer that I am referring of. I worked with a representative over the phone who gave me his set of directions. If that was incorrect directions then they should own up to it and get it situated shortly after if they did not train their staff properly. 

0 Likes

Also, for some reason, their customer service reps cannot reach me like anyone else and claim that goes straight to voicemail though no one else has this problem... 

Seems they are driving me around in circles until I get worn out, stop caring, and give up. 

If they want to reach me and fix this crummy situation, they know my phone number. Otherwise, then yes, like the many other people who have posted on this forum, Verizon continuously is ripping off many of us. 

0 Likes

deloused
0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh no, sawneemountain1! This is definitely not the way we want you to feel! Our intention is to help you in the best way possible and provide the world-class customer service you deserve. We would love the opportunity to help you verify the status of your promotion. When and how did you complete your order? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes