Highlighted

$150 SCAM! VERIZON LIED TO ME MULTIPLE TIMES!

After 10 years at AT&T, I talked to Verizon multiple times before switching. Each time I was told I get $150 for switching. Once I switched, I also bought a brand new iPhone. I ended up returning the iPhone because I didn't like it, but the person I talked to said that I'd still get the $150 gift card for switching. 30 days had passed, so he had to get it approved by his manager, which he said he did. I even called a few days later to verify and the woman I spoke with said that yes, it had been approved and she was showing $150 credit that was supposed to be sent to me. It could take up to 12 weeks. Move forward 12 weeks and I haven't received anything. So I tried a million different ways to get a live human being on the phone yesterday and after 45 minutes of trying to chat, being sent to a number, that sent me to chat, that sent me to a number and trying every option, I spoke to someone. She said she saw nothing in my file about a $150 credit and that I would have had to keep my old number, (from Oregon... I now live in NC) to receive it. What???? First I've even heard of that. Why and how can Verizon reps tell me two completely different things when they are reading from the same file????? With as difficult as it is to even reach a human being at Verizon and now after all the lies and no switch over incentive AT ALL, I plan to switch back to AT&T. At least they never lied to me. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: $150 SCAM! VERIZON LIED TO ME MULTIPLE TIMES!

Customer Support

Oh no, so sorry to hear about the concern over the promotion, frogpoet. We definitely appreciate you making the switch and we absolutely want to get to the bottom of this. We would never want you to leave the Verizon family. I know this has been confusing. We'll need more details to best help so please check the Private Note we have sent.  -Ryan

0 Likes