Highlighted

$100 mastercard refer a friend

Can't get the same answer twice from anyone at Verizon in regards to receiving my $100 MasterCard for referring a friend. My friend has had her account for 2 months now on autopay. I received Verizon email saying thank you & click here to redeem. When I click it takes me into my account & there is NOTHING about a redeem, $100, MasterCard etc. I have emailed Verizon twice, no answer. Been told once she redeems her card, I'll receive mine. No, I did not refer anyone (I have email thank you). She used my referral code. Been told it will b sent automatically, I do nothing. I just received another email telling g me to click to redeem, yet nothing is there. I don't want to have the qualified time for redemption to expire. She too has had TONS of trouble with new account. I personally have spent over 30 hours of my time getting her the account set up, correct pricing, chat people disconnecting text 4 times, & on & on.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: $100 mastercard refer a friend

Customer Support

Hello Sst2me! Thank you for reaching out. We know it's vital to get your MasterCard as soon as possible, and we would love to help. Please tell us more. Is this for your Home Verizon service? 

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes