1) Why can't existing customers get new promotions? 2) I broke my Pixel 4 with no extended warranty, however BOGO for this phone is a new promotion.

I have been a loyal customer with Verizon for several years. I recently signed a $950 contract for a Google Pixel 4 and did not choose to get the extended warranty. Now, I am in a trap and still owe $700 for a broken Pixel 4 that is now being offered for BOGO (buy one get one) at Verizon shortly after I signed a contract. Please apply this promotion to my account by adding another line and providing me with a free Pixel 4. You can keep the $150 that this promotion also offers. I will end my relationship with Verizon if I don't receive the same loyalty and understanding in return.  

The sales rep at Verizon helped me get hooked on a contract so well, but after Verizon had me sign my $950 contract, they want nothing to do with me unless I have an interest of buying another phone. 

Closing remarks: 

Verizon... please give me a new Pixel 4. This cell phone is now BOGO plus offers a $150 gift card with the newest promotion. I made a mistake and broke my pixel 4 and would be grateful receiving a free one because I still owe $700 on the phone that is now being offered for buy one get one. I will end my relationship with Verizon if I don't receive the same loyalty and understanding in return.  I do not care if I have to add another line for this to work.  

0 Likes