Highlighted

rewards

emilyes

I just got an email saying sign up for my rewards? Its nowhere to be found on the verizon site is this bogus?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: rewards

Community Manager
Community Manager

emilyes,

We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us today. Our new smart rewards program is definitely real and a great opportunity to take advantage of doing regular things like paying your bill. You can view some technical info here http://vz.to/1hmUwsY but do note that it is currently not available in all markets currently. If it is available in your area you should be able to log into your Myverizon account and on the left side in the notification center there should be info to sign up for the rewards program. Let us know if you don't see this or have trouble signing up.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

emilyes,

We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us today. Our new smart rewards program is definitely real and a great opportunity to take advantage of doing regular things like paying your bill. You can view some technical info here http://vz.to/1hmUwsY but do note that it is currently not available in all markets currently. If it is available in your area you should be able to log into your Myverizon account and on the left side in the notification center there should be info to sign up for the rewards program. Let us know if you don't see this or have trouble signing up.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW

0 Likes

judyst58

Can I enjoy the rewards program if I am a member ...under the plan of the initial member?

0 Likes

blueliner18

Just be careful folks, you can join the rewards program, but only in exchange of granting Verizon access to where you go and what you do on your phone!!!! 

0 Likes

graysondh2150

what vzw_customer_support doesn't tell you is , all your in formation is being sold to 3'rd party affiliates, so you can get worthless points, that you can use for (removed) discounted items, or auctions you never win, because verizon has automated bot scripts (removed) everyone in the auctions, or 90% of all winners come from OHIO. hey verizon explain this  (removed), 1 more month and i get to cancel your (removed) contract. (removed)

Message edited to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Judyst58,

Thats a great question!  I'm very excited about the Smart Rewards program myself.  The smart rewards program is on an account level.  Your account gathers points together for things such as paying your monthly bill on time.  You can access and share the points that you have gathered together.  You may want to discuss this with other members on your account.

Here is all the info you need on Smart Rewards; http://vz.to/1hmUwsY

Let us know if you need anything else!

TrevorC_VZW

0 Likes

graysondh2150

typical verizon support, beats around the bush of the actual problem and does nothing about it.

0 Likes

StevenMarcus1

The great brains at Verizon have left the link on their website to My Rewards but the link is dead. And there are no instructions what to do with your remaining points. I thought Verizon was in the communications business.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

StevenMarcus1,

This isn't the experience we want you to have with our rewards program and I apologize the link did not work. I wouldn't want to miss out on any remaining points I had either and I'm here to turn this experience around. The following link will provide you with more information on how to claim your rewards http://spr.ly/6608Ed4S0 Please refer to the "Choosing Rewards" section in the link. There, you'll be able to review a variety of scenarios that will assist you in claiming your rewards. Does this help?

JuanD_VZW

0 Likes