VZW Business Process Improvement - Business Account Statements
BUSGURU

The "Questions" phone number listed on all business account statements is SHOULD BE a direct dial into Business Customer Service!  Currently, the "Questions" phone number listed is NOT a direct dial into Business Customer Service.  Furthermore, the Automated attendant (IVR System) "assumes" that the number (phone) used to dial into Verizon IS the account to be discussed!  There isn't a consistent way within the IVR to enter the business phone number.  Everytime, I call into VZW to discuss business related concerns, I waste 10-15 minutes of my time and VZW employee time.  I'm a firm believer that the more efficient and profitable your business, the more efficient and profitable my business.

Thanks

WB

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VZW Business Process Improvement - Business Account Statements
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BUSGURU,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding this matter. We definitely want to make sure that you have a pleasant experience when reaching out to us. Hearing that this is happening is concerning and we do want to clarify the details for you. When calling about a business account, the IVR will recognize it as a business account once you enter in the phone number in question. Are you not being prompted to enter the phone number or is it just assuming the number you are calling from is the number you are calling about?

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: VZW Business Process Improvement - Business Account Statements
BUSGURU

You have 2 business customer issues:

1. Your business statement phone number is NOT a direct dial but a main IVR routing number.

2. The main IVR routing number, if called via Verizon Wireless phone ASSUMES that is the number of the account in question. I have never been prompted to enter an alternate number, IF calling in on a Verizon Wireless phone.

YOUR QUESTION

Are you not being prompted to enter the phone number or is it just assuming the number you are calling from is the number you are calling about?

I don’t need an immediate resolution of your internal business process improvement opportunities. I only seek to save my valuable time and therefore yours. The end result is that we both are able to retain more profits!

Thanks

Wayne Brown II, M.B.A

0 Likes