Getting Out of Contract And Returning Phones
Lizdy

I switched to Verizon in December because I was being offered a better deal on four lines. I was with AT&T and Verizon offered a $100 savings a month. Since the contract was signed I’ve had nothing but trouble. I was billed incorrectly leading me to pay MUCH more than I was paying AT&T. Double! I have been on the phone with everyone from my account manager who apparently has no authority to do just about anything, to customer service (self-described!) experts none of whom have been able to fix the accounting issues. While attempting to fix said issues, phone gets cut off left and right, even after being told I should not owe a balance after errors are corrected. I have also requested to just cancel the account and I’ll gladly return the phones but I can’t even get them to do that. I feel my business is being held hostage. I need to speak to someone with some authority to get this fixed. In the meantime, I will be contacting an attorney who has successfully filed class action suits to address this matter in a more productive way!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Getting Out of Contract And Returning Phones
robc25
Enthusiast - Level 2

I`m at the same point. No matter how bad AT&T is, Verizon is worse in everyway.

Re: Getting Out of Contract And Returning Phones
mama23dogs
Legend

@robc25 wrote:

I`m at the same point. No matter how bad AT&T is, Verizon is worse in everyway.

I haven't had any problem with Verizon. I can't see any problem with AT&T either, but AT&T does have significant customer service issues.

if you are really stuck and can't get Verizon to fix things, file in FCC complaint online - it is free.   
There is only a 14 day return period for phones. Once you are past 14 days you will have to pay off your phones in order to leave any carrier and go somewhere else. The phones are yours. Verizon iPhones are already unlocked after 60 days and will work on AT&T just fine

0 Likes