Early Termination
dkjk1977

What would my fee be if I terminated my contract today?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Early Termination
rcschnoor
Legend

That would depend on whether it was a service contract or a device purchase contract.

If it is a service contract, it would depend on how much time is left on the term of the contract.

If it is a device purchase contract, it would depend on the balance left on the device.

More information is needed to give a valid answer.

From the customer agreement about the ETF for service contracts:

"If you cancel a line of Service, or if we cancel it for good cause, during its contract term, you'll have to pay an early termination fee. If your contract term results from your purchase of an advanced device, your early termination fee will be $350, which will decline by $10 per month upon completion of months 7–17, $20 per month upon completion of months 18–22, $60 upon completion of month 23 and will be $0 upon completion of the contract term."

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dkjk1977,

We don't want to see you go. I've sent you a personal message to review options.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
robc25
Enthusiast - Level 2

I`m ready to cancel my account also. Your customer service is horrible.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear you feel this way as our goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service. Let's see what we can do to help. How can we turn this around? 

CoreyM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes