Highlighted

bill credits not applied

I was supposed to get $100 a line bill credit per droid maxx. and since it is a business account I set up $150 a line for porting the numbers. Rep at Verizon store.made it clear that it would be appliedno later than the second billing cycle well I have reached that and still no credit I was really counting on that because of the holidays now my bill is behind. please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: bill credits not applied

Community Manager
Community Manager

We know that many customer count on special promotions during the holidays, Autry_Plumbing. Since it is a business account, I encourage you to reach back out to your Verizon Business Account representative or the representative who started your service for access to your promotional offers. Most bill credits are applied within 2-3 bill cycles, depending on how long after you began service that your first cycle began. If you're needing to set up alternate arrangements for the balance on your Verizon Wireless account, please reach out to our Financial Service Team at 866-266-1445 to work with a representative for holiday payment options.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes

Re: bill credits not applied

Community Manager
Community Manager

We know that many customer count on special promotions during the holidays, Autry_Plumbing. Since it is a business account, I encourage you to reach back out to your Verizon Business Account representative or the representative who started your service for access to your promotional offers. Most bill credits are applied within 2-3 bill cycles, depending on how long after you began service that your first cycle began. If you're needing to set up alternate arrangements for the balance on your Verizon Wireless account, please reach out to our Financial Service Team at 866-266-1445 to work with a representative for holiday payment options.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes