Highlighted

Not happy with Verizon! No alerts sent to iPad, no phone numbers other than Verizon numbers. Why?

Mondo7
Ok, I have been on the phone twice now with customer support, all I want is an alert sent to my IPad for data usages !
I want an alert sent to my iPad, or my phone, they can not, or will not do it? My phone is through at&t, Verizon will not except any phone number that is not a Verizon! WHY? my iPad is through Verizon, I know they can send alerts to the iPad, because they did it, they sent me a new password through an alert? I went over on my data plan because I did not get the alert in time, it was sent through email, a day late! Also, i asked about being able to serf the Internet and talk on the phone on Verizon, I was told that only 4G devices are capable, Wow,! I have been able to to this with my AT&T iPhone 3Gs from day one. I am now rethinking if I want to switch to Verizon? Is AT&T really that much more advanced?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Not happy with Verizon! No alerts sent to iPad, no phone numbers other than Verizon numbers. Wh

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

Mondo7 wrote:
Also, i asked about being able to serf the Internet and talk on the phone on Verizon, I was told that only 4G devices are capable, Wow,! I have been able to to this with my AT&T iPhone 3Gs from day one. I am now rethinking if I want to switch to Verizon? Is AT&T really that much more advanced?

Have you been living under a rock? It has been reported ever since the iPhone 4 was released that the Verizon iPhone 4 was not capable of surfing and calling at the same time(unless on a wifi connection). This has NEVER been reported or claimed to be a capability of the Verizon iPhone 4. Now with a 4G LTE device, you will be able to surf(a lot faster than ATT) and talk at the same time.

0 Likes

Re: Not happy with Verizon! No alerts sent to iPad, no phone numbers other than Verizon numbers. Wh

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

Mondo7 wrote:
Also, i asked about being able to serf the Internet and talk on the phone on Verizon, I was told that only 4G devices are capable, Wow,! I have been able to to this with my AT&T iPhone 3Gs from day one. I am now rethinking if I want to switch to Verizon? Is AT&T really that much more advanced?

Have you been living under a rock? It has been reported ever since the iPhone 4 was released that the Verizon iPhone 4 was not capable of surfing and calling at the same time(unless on a wifi connection). This has NEVER been reported or claimed to be a capability of the Verizon iPhone 4. Now with a 4G LTE device, you will be able to surf(a lot faster than ATT) and talk at the same time.

0 Likes