Wifi messaging using message+ with Moto x4
herbdan08

Texting works fine using celluar.  Will not work with wifi using Message+ or Messages(android). 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wifi messaging using message+ with Moto x4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

herbdan08, we know how important it is to stay connected via messaging services 24/7. We appreciate you reaching out to us regarding your concerns with using Message+ via Wi-Fi and we’re confident that we can come up with the solution for you.  Since you’ve been able to confirm that texting is working with cellular, and we know that the native messaging application does not work via Wi-Fi, we’ll be able to focus our attention on Message+ via Wi-Fi only.

To help us get a better understanding of the issue at hand, we’d like to ask a few questions so we can have the full picture. May we ask if you’ve ever been able to use Message+ via Wi-Fi? What exactly happens when trying to use the application over Wi-Fi? Is this an issue with both sending & receiving messages over Wi-Fi?

Samantha_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
herbdan08

Samantha-

I am using Message+ to txt via a windows 10 laptop. I was using Message+

to txt via my Samsung S6 phone using wifi .

Wait, Wait, the Moto X4 is now working sending txts using Message+. Don't

know what changed but is now sending and recieving txts.

Thanks so much for helping!

On Sat, Jun 23, 2018 at 11:31 AM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning herbdan08! We are glad to learn your messages are working. Please don't hesitate to reach out for further assistance.

Maria_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes