Why am I seeing Outlook signatures as downloads in my gallery?
kjmh
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got a Moto X, and when I synced my Outlook exchange email, all emails I receive with signatures are being downloaded as image attachments.  I get a LOT of emails and these are building up in my Photo Gallery.  I've searched and searched and really can't seem to find an exact solution. I'm using Touchdown for email access at the moment.  Any suggestions are welcome - this is driving me crazy!

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Outlook Signatures as Downloads in Gallery?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There has to be a setting in the Touchdown app to turn off the automatic download of attachments or to restrict the emails to be displayed as text only or a smaller size. Then you can decide which emails you want to finish downloading the images or not.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kjmh,

Oh my, I am sure I would be feeling the same if all my signatures were saving as attachments. Have you tried to go through the actual outlook/touchdown app to see if there was an option you could uncheck?

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There has to be a setting in the Touchdown app to turn off the automatic download of attachments or to restrict the emails to be displayed as text only or a smaller size. Then you can decide which emails you want to finish downloading the images or not.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes