Should I get the MotoX?
generaldreedle
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi,  I'm interested in what Moto X owners think so far.  Motorola is having such a good promotion I'm thinking of trading in my GalaxyS3 (they give you $80), then getting the MotoX.

How is the battery life, how is the camera now with the software updates?  What are the good points and bad points?

It looks like a great phone, I just want to know if there's anything I should be aware of either way.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Should I get the MotoX?
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

There wasa good review of the Moto X at AndroidCentral.com yesterday. I bought Moto X the day after Christmas and it has been great. My battery life is awesome. I can take my phone fully charged to work and come home after 14 hours, and have about 40% charge remaining. I laugh when I see my coworkers who have I phones pull their chargers out after 6-7 hours.

The camera takes good pictures and video. Sure, there might be a couple of phones with better cameras, but overall, it takes great pics. It also has a front facing camera, too.

My favorite feature of the Moto X would have to be the voice activation commands. It senses when you are driving and will read texts to you or announce who's calling, both giving the option to reply or respond with voice. Really handy when you are driving.

For the price, you can't beat the deal with the Moto X. You can even buy one off contract for a great price. I bought mine for a penny via Amazon Wireless with a standard 2 year contract. Anyway, good luck with your decision on a new device.

Doc

0 Likes