Motorola Xoom
Ashhousewares

I purchased an unlocked Xoom on ebay and added to my account with my smartphone on a share everything plan, now I am locked into a two year contract fot the Xoom and I don't understand why. I didn't get a discount on anything and the salesman at the Keizer, Oregon store in the hour it took him to activate it never said anything about a contract for the Xoom. I am happy with my phone service but this is ridiculous, I provided the device with no discount from Verizon and switched from an unlimited data plan, pay the extra 10 dollars a month to use the pad and you guys try to lock me down on a two year contract? What the heck.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Motorola Xoom
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for your post, Ashhousewares.
If you purchased the device at retail price, there shouldn't be a contract end date. Please contact me to let me know if you haven't already gotten this resolved.

Tamara H.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for your post, Ashhousewares.
If you purchased the device at retail price, there shouldn't be a contract end date. Please contact me to let me know if you haven't already gotten this resolved.

Tamara H.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Ashhousewares

I had purchased the device for full price and just took it into my local Verizon store.

0 Likes